Our ivory long sleeved short set is inspired by Amboise, a beautiful town in the Loire Valle home once to Leonardo da Vinci himself – boasting some of the most amazing French castles, cafés and hotels in the entire country.
This soft luxe ivory set features a collared button-down shirt and ribbon-tied shorts with contrasting ebony piping detail.
Model wears a size S.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $33.75 AUD fortnightly with
- FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Every set is delivered in our signature black saffiano box with Maison’s imperial ‘M’ stamped in rose gold foil.
- The sets are hand made satin threading & weave a 400 thread-count level poly/spandex blend.
- We use only one material type with a limited colour palette to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Your set will be individually embroidered above the pocket on the left-hand side. The colour of the embroidery will match the piping around the collar and sleeves.
- Separate cold gentle machine wash - Please use only delicate laundry detergent.
- The dispatch process will take 2-3 days and your set will be embroidered, pressed and packaged during this time.
- The sets are sent in 100% recyclable postage boxes with tracking details emailed and SMS’d to you.
Our team is available to answer any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out a request form here.
Our office is located at 6/40 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006 but is closed to the public.